Please follow the attached instructions to receive a Disadvantaged User Account from https://geoaxis.nga.mil. Once complete, you can download the GEOINT App Store to your iOS or Android device and start using the apps.
You will have access to all apps within the GEOINT App Store
Please follow the attached instructions to get set up with a non-CAC DUA account via https://geoaxis.nga.mil. We are working on updating these steps for our federal partners and will post them once available.
You will have access to most of the apps in the GEOINT App Store. Due to our Apple Enterprise License Agreement, iOS apps are strictly limited to DoD users. Once you are logged in, you will see only the apps you are authorized to use/download.
After logging in, please click "My Account" in the top right of this window and then "Update my Profile." Scroll down and read the Device Officer Terms and Conditions and then select "Request." Contact the GEOINT App Store team to discuss your responsibilities and requirements to be a Device Officer.
Check out the notes on the SSL Certificate Error Notes page.
(U) As a condition of downloading, accessing, or using the products, you agree to the terms of the NGA Disclaimer.
(U) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
(U) NGA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE PRODUCTS. 10 USC 456.
(U)You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests -- not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and theirs assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.