The GEOINT App Store is an online platform that provides useful apps, widgets, and web services for members of the IC. These powerful yet intuitive software tools are simple to find and use for completing specific GEOINT tasks.
We welcome contributions from across the IC. If you would like to share an app, widget, or web service, you must request Developer permissions. You may do this from your profile page, which is accessible by clicking on your name in the menu bar. Once you have Developer permissions the Submit App link will appear in the menu.
(U) As a condition of downloading, accessing, or using the products, you agree to the terms of the NGA Disclaimer.
(U) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
(U) NGA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE PRODUCTS. 10 USC 456.
(U)You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests -- not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and theirs assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.